Sunday, February 3, 2013

Super Bowl!!!!

I'm not watching it :) but I am sitting here while Trey watches it. Since he's going for the Ravens, I have to go for the 49ers lol. At this point my team is behind and it's almost over so we'll see.

I've neglected this blog for awhile, I just saw my last post was Trey's graduation last June. So while I'm here and I'm in the mood I'm going to blog my little heart out.

Well as you all know Trey graduated highschool last June but he's still in highschool until June since he wanted to bring up some if his marks. He also officially (not to me though lol) became an adult on December 26, 2012, he hit the big 18 year milestone. I still can`t believe I have an adult, it`s a pretty big adjustment for me as his mom but it`s going pretty smoothly. Mostly because he`s a good kid and behaves himself. He also applied to college for September 2013 so far two of his colleges have accepted him and we`re just waiting on the other 2, I will keep everyone informed.

On another note we`ve (I mean my sister Amy) have discovered a new board game, it`s called Quelph and it`s hilarious and fun for a family night. We`ve played it quite a few times at the request of the 16 and 18 yr old (Trey and Justin) who enjoy playing it with us. I do have video of all of us but my mom and Auntie Char would kill me if I posted them. I will save them so when we see family again we can show them, I will say it involves someones head, a shoe, belly dancing and inventing a new language. I know, intriguing right. On that note I will leave you but I promise in this new year 2013 I will blog more. There are actually a few ideas that I`m going to try to implement with my blog so stay tuned :).

2 comments:

  1. Sam keep blogging it keeps us up and what family is up too, and its great knowing,,,,we all live so far away from each other, its nice keeping in tought this way. love you auntie ruby

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i made so many mistakes in my post , what i was saying sam keep blogging it keeps us all up to date of each other and what everyone is up too, and its great knowing....we all live so far away from each other , its nice keeping in touch this way, love you guys auntie ruby

    ReplyDelete