Wow, it's been almost a month since I've been on here so I'm going to update everyone on what we've been doing for the last little while:
We had our first parent/teacher interviews for Grade 11 on Nov. 25. This is the first year we actually had all 4 classes in perfect timed order, we started at 630,640,650,7 and we were out of there by 715pm. Trey's teachers really like him and love having him in class. They pretty much all said the same thing, he's very smart, he's very polite, likes to joke around and the only problem they have is the talking, which he's working on lol. Having said that his grades this year were amazing all A's and B's, he's very proud of himself and so am I (but I"m proud regardless of good or bad marks).
We're also getting ready for Christmas. We'll be putting our tree up next weekend, I'm actually late doing it this year. Usually it's up around Nov 22 or so but we have to buy some ornaments or we'll have a pretty bare tree. It's a fake tree in case anyone is wondering, I don't mess with the real thing, I don't like them. Childhood traumas aside, I think they're a little stinky and messy. Yes I said childhood traumas since 2 real ones fell on me when I was younger and NO I was not messing with them. I just figure that my mom and Auntie Char couldn't put them up properly lol because one year we actually had to tie the tree to the wall. But now I've actually started my shopping and I would say what I'm getting everyone but then it won't be a surprise :). I'll try to keep my blogging a little more consistent and I'll definitely be putting some pictures up now that the decorating across the city has begun.
I can't believe you had 2 trees fall on you! That made me laugh! I wouldn't mess with the real thing either if I were you! And YES you should blog more consistently- it keeps us all connected with you!!!
ReplyDelete