Saturday, December 18, 2010
Christmas Shopping!!!!
Would you believe that I've barely started and Christmas is next Saturday. Added to all of that my son's 16th birthday is next Sunday, the day after Christmas lol. So needless to say that I'm pretty busy trying to figure out what to get everyone. NOT stressed though since I LOVE Christmas and Trey shopping, love getting things for everyone. It's usually easier than shopping for myself :) since I can usually never find anything that I like. I do have pictures to put up from the Winter Gala I went to with Amy and as soon as I have time I will put those up for everyone. I'm at work right now but I will get some shopping done on my lunch hour which goes by really really fast when you're shopping. I can't wait until Christmas and I'd say what I'm getting everyone but with my luck that'll be the time that Trey and Justin read the blog lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment