This is at my house Christmas Eve, we don't usually do much. As tradition dictates lol we order chinese food and play games. This year it was twister but I didn't get pics of those but Amy and Auntie Char did. Here are the boys in their Christmas hats.
My mom and Auntie Char, they probably won't like this pic lol but it's the only one I got of them together and wearing silly hats.
Here's Christmas morning and Julian sitting in the middle of all our wrappings lol and Trey playing with his gift.
After all of this we finally got ourselves together and headed to Amy's house for dinner. Here are a few pics from her house.
I hope everyone enjoys pictures because I sure did throw a lot at you lol but there are still more to come. We all had fun and the kids had fun and loved all their gifts, as usual. Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment