Ok I was actually going to start a second blog about this but decided against it. I'm a little lazy lol and didn't want to have to keep updating two blogs and since this is for family and close friends, I figured that one would be enough.
So like the title says it's about Weight Watchers, which I will be joining either next week or the week after with a friend of mine. I haven't been told by my doctor or anything that I have to lose weight because I'm actually pretty healthy, blood pressure and cholesterol are doing fine although I'm sure the cholesterol won't be for long if I keep up my habits.
I've decided that I need to lose weight since I've never been this big before and nope I'm not telling what my weight is :). Suffice it to say that it's a number I've never been or seen on me before. So you guys are going to have to live through my whining and groaning :) and trust me there will be some major whining since I plan to give up some stuff (namely pop which I'm addicted to) and some other things. I can't give up my hot sauce and thankfully it's not required of me lol since I don't know what I would do without it. I want to be around for my son and any grandchildren I may have in the very very far future.
My problem is that I have absolutely no patience, once I start exercising I want to see results right away and yes I know that's not very reasonable. But I never said I was a reasonable or patient person. But Trey got the kinect for his Birthday and it has some really good exercise things for it, similar to the Wii. So I'll definitely be buying those and working on them. My mom won't be joining Weight Watchers with me but she will be following the program with me, she doesn't want to waste money since I'll be bringing home everything anyway. So by this summer I should be a skinnier version of me but not to skinny, I like some meat on my bones lol.
Sam! I JUST found your blog! I will be cheering you on!! :) Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete