Some of my weight that is lol, 4.2 pounds to be exact and in only one week. Tuesday, February 15, 2011 was the day of my first full week of going to Weight Watchers and I was very happy to see the scale go down. I didn't think it would because I did cheat a little but YAY!!! it did.
Like I've said before, it was just time for me to do this. I've been a little lazy in the past and a few things have come up that helped me decide to start losing weight. Nothing serious so don't worry, but just a wake up call for myself. Something just clicked one day and I ran with it lol.
On an even better note, Trey brought home 3 B's and 1 A. I'm very proud of my baby, he worked very hard for this and is proud of himself as well.
So all in all we've both had a really good week, well semester for Trey. I'll be updating everyone if I've gone up or down next week as well, so stay tuned.....
No comments:
Post a Comment