I know, I know it's been awhile but it's been busy around here. There's quite a few things that have happened in the last 6 months that I have to catch everyone up on. First my my menace to society... oops my son Trey got his G1 licence last year. He hasn't actually been on the street yet owing to the fact that we don't actually have a necessary requirement .....yup you guessed it a CAR. He wanted one for his birthday but unless it says hotwheels on the bottom and I can carry it in my hand, he isn't getting one.
He got his license in August and he was very excited. He also passed with just one wrong so that made him happy as well.
We also went to Orlando last summer which was so much fun as usual, other then my mom cutting off some man when she was turning onto the street from my sister's place lol. That did not make him happy but they speed to much over there anyway :).
I will promise to write on this blog more often since I have more pictures from Christmas as well. Talk you everyone later.
No comments:
Post a Comment