Sunday, January 2, 2011

Trey turning 16.

I still cannot believe it, I swear just yesterday he was a little baby. I didn't believe it when everyone use to say that time flies once you have kids and that they grow up before you know it. 
Well I'm a believer now, just blinked and my baby boy is now 16 years old and on his way to becoming a grown man and a good one but I'm not biased at all :). 
He is my heart and soul and I've loved being there watching him grow from a newborn to now. Right now I'm going to be a bragging mama and let those of you who don't know him very well get to know him a little better. 



As you know his birthday is December 26, boxing day. What some of you might not know is that he was supposed to be born on December 15 but decided not to come lol. 
I was induced on Christmas afternoon but he didn't come until the next day after an emergency c-section and he looked Chinese but apparently so did I when I was born. He looked so much like a Chinese baby that the chinese hospital photographer thought his dad was chinese lol. 
Supposedly he looks like his dad but since I did all the work in bringing him into the world, I'm going to say he looks like me lol. He learned to walk at 8 months after only crawling for a week, soon after that he started talking non stop lol. He was such a chubby baby that was ALWAYS hungry that we had to put cereal in his bottles at 3 months, just so he would be satisfied. 
He grew up to be an extremely active little boy that was only still when he was asleep. He's still active and still a daredevil, still making me laugh and smile even when he's a brat lol. He's in Grade 11 now so I only have a little while before he's off to university either here in Toronto, Alberta or more likely Orlando, FL. 
He is my heart and soul and pride and joy and I'm extremely glad to be the one who watches him grow even though at times he tried to give me grey hair lol.  So here are some pictures of him from baby to now, enjoy:





Yup that is all his hair lol which thankfully is short now because I hate braiding hair.





Here are the recent ones. He's wearing a jaws at Universal in Orlando

Trey and Justin playing the xbox kinect, trey got it for his bday.
 This is Trey just being Trey lol. He's wearing Justin's hat but has decided that he wants one as well since he "looks good" in them and they "suit him" lol. His words not mine.

Trey and me (his proud mama)


Well honestly since I can go on and on about him, I'll give everyone a break and save your eyes and end now lol. I'm absolutely sure that this is not my last blog about Trey and that you will be hearing about him again :). 




1 comment:

  1. Q: what's the MOST important objective
    N our lifelong demise determined by us?
    A: achieving Seventh-Heaven: in the
    Great Beyond, everythang is possible.

    When our eternal soul leaves our body at death
    and we riseabove to meet our Maker,
    only four, last things remain:
    death, judgement, Heaven or Hell
    according to the deeds WEE mortals
    have done in our Finite Existence.
    Find-out what RCIA means and join.

    PS° I'm a re-boot NDE:
    if you're RIGHT,
    you'll see the LIGHT -
    follow that to the Elysian Fields.
    Let's be tethered2forever Upstairs.

    Make Your Choice -SAW

    ReplyDelete