We took my new waterproof Fuji finepix z33 camera, which I absolutely love. Trey says I love it more than him but I did assure him that I still loved him more although my camera comes in a close second :). He didn't appreciate the humour. It was pretty windy when we got there but still warm, here's how windy it was:
We decided to brave the water regardless of how windy it was. We dared Trey and Justin to be the first in the water and those 2 can never ignore a dare, so in they ran. As windy as it was the water was so nice and warm and it was hard to leave. Justin faced down a wave, taken with my new camera, did I mention that I LOVE this camera.
We stayed there for a few hours and the only thing that got the kids to come out of the water was their stomachs. Since they ate all the food we brought with us on the drive in, we had to leave and find a restaurant. So here a few more pics before we left, but we will definitely be going back next summer. The boys want to stay for a few days this time.
Ok I have to admit that this blogging is fun so I will be doing more of it and I might even harass Trey into writing something as well. It won't be easy but I'll definitely give it a try :). You'll also see different sized fonts and colours since I'm not done playing around with everything.
No comments:
Post a Comment