Friday, October 15, 2010

Sick

I'm bored and not feeling well so I decided to write about it lol. I've been sick on and off since last wednesday and I've discovered that I'm not a good patient. I hate being sick, I can't do anything or go anywhere, all I'm good for is sleeping and eating chicken noodle soup. Soup that I now hate since I've had it so much this last week, I'll probably be sprouting feathers soon enough. The reason I've been sick for so long is because as stated above, I'm a really really bad patient and I listen to no one lol although most family members know this already. I do to much to soon, like eating real food and going outside and staying up late reading :). Supposedly I'm stubborn according to my mom and sister but what do they know :). I just think it means that I want to get well faster and stop having to eat the much hated now chicken noodle soup, from the can that is, since I don't make it from scratch. I'm doing much better now though now that I have my inhalers with me, which is another pain for me but that's a rant for another time, I promise (sinister laugh)!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment