Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Stinky Smelly Boys!!!!!!
I came home today from work and walked in the house. Knowing Trey was home I expect a certain amount of boy stinkyness lol (those with teenage sons or nephews will know what I'm talking about). It's not cute little boy smelly but a very different aroma that follows you around no matter where in the house you are, picture pigpen (I'm sure that's the name) from the Charlie Brown cartoons with his ever present cloud of dirty smelliness around him lol. Apparently they can't smell it themselves which is why they sit around in their smelliness after school instead of showering, so the smell really hits you when you walk in the door. My mom doesn't generally get the smell since I would have already forced Trey to go and shower, at least now he remembers to soap himself not like when he was 7 and "accidentally forgot" (his words) because he was having a fun time playing in the shower. But what really gives me a headache is that Trey will, after practice or gym, spray Axe body spray all over himself and his clothes. Now I personally don't like the smell, it's awful and teenage boys have absolutely no idea how much or little to put on. My son has a few of them and one of them, I kid you not, smells like Lysol. He doesn't think so but trust me, I could probably disinfect my house with it. I keep telling him to just shower at school but he refuses and I will take some of the blame for this lol since I don't like using public places like washrooms or showers either but I'm not stinky lol. Believe me the axe commercials are not true :), girls do not come flocking around my son because he's wearing axe, they come around in spite of it I think lol because I could be biased here but I think he's very good looking, since he looks like his mama (ME!!) and all lol. So just had to get that off my chest but I'm sure there will be more. I'll post pics of him and his Axe later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment